Saturday, February 20, 2016

Gallbladder flush part IV: The product




    Greetings!
    I bet some of you just couldn't wait to see how everything went last night with the flush?! Haha I couldn't, I was so excited I didn't fall asleep till late despite being exhausted. Most mothers are exhausted.

   Lets go back to yesterday evening to where the flush began.


   At 6pm Levi and I took our first dose of Epsom salts, boy is that stuff ever nasty! Its like drinking a pill you opened up into water because you couldn't swallow it. It was so bitter. The second dose at 8pm wasn't much better. But the effects it had were dangerous. Good thing we have two bathrooms in this house. Once 10pm rolled around, after about 20 minutes of squeezing lemons and oranges and filtering out the pulp, we mixed the juice with 1/2 cup of olive oil, shook it up in little jars with lids and went up to bed. We drank it down and immediately lay down. At first we both had tummy aches, since we hadn't eaten anything since 1pm earlier that day. The juice and oil was much easier to get down than the Epsom salts. Then I asked Levi how he was feeling, he said he was fine, suddenly he said he felt this movement deep inside of him like a twitch or tickle. I didn't experience that feeling at all. Instead I felt like my right side, on which I was laying, was tingling and warm. I had previously thought that a person would be up all night using the bathroom every few hours. That was not the case. I slept well for the most part, besides being really excited. The olive oil did make me feel nauseous in the wee hours of the morning but it passed when I had to drink the third dose of Epsom salts and then two hours later at 8am the fourth and final dose. Levi and I were so glad we didn't have to drink that anymore.

   I was a bit concerned that nothing would come of it as I didn't start to need the bathroom after the 6am dose of Epsom salts. But I shouldn't have worried as I was running to it after the last dose. Levi started going to the bathroom first. The pictures I have are not the full product. We each had to go with such intensity that we forgot to collect specimens. We just have our first movements. On the next flush I hope to capture more because I will be more prepared. I hope!


Levi's first. He had more yellow stones than myself. 



My first. I had more green stones and much bigger as you can see. 

    10:30 am rolled around, we could have some juice and fruit. By this time the bathroom trips had slowed down to once every half hour or so instead of continuous. I produced many, many more stones than Levi, all varying in size and shape, but the color was bright green. Some were even such a deep green they looked blue. Levi had much smaller stones and they were mostly yellow. All the stones floated so they were easy to notice. Not, however, easy to count. We produced, between us both, over 1,000 stones. 

 Over all I'd say it was successful and I do want to try it again next month. Levi agrees. No harsh side effects have been felt by either of us, besides the horrible tasting Epsom salts. Our energy isn't lagging even though we are still hungry.  

   I hope these posts have helped bring about more of an understanding of the human body. Again, no one has to try this if they don't want too. I do understand this is a bit old fashioned. I mean, why go out of your way to do a flush when I could just have my gallbladder removed? Well, I don't want it removed without trying to save it first. I feel pretty good about the flush and I'm excited to try it again next month. 

Also, here is the rare photo of Levi eating cereal! ;) 

   I will do one more update to this blog on this flush once I'm able to eat normally again. For now we stick to fresh fruits and veggies. Thank you for reading! 



    

1 comment:

  1. Well that was amazing - Our family does some pretty ususual natural treatments and cures. but nothing this serious. - Julie had strep throat last week - she took 5 different throat treatments one evening, she found on the internet - and the next day she was fine, and others like my wife who also had strep suffered for days. I guess if I was suffering as mush as you - I would try it too. - pretty amazing Levi was willing to also do it with you - TRUE LOVE - Dave and Lisa Smith

    ReplyDelete