Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Oil Pulling, Liver Flushes and more...





    Its been a while since I last posted. I talked about in great detail about the Liver flush/cleanse I was doing. I have done two more since then. I haven't noticed too much of an improvement, but I've read it make take up to a dozen flushes to get the liver fully cleansed.  Although I did get lots of stones out with each flush. I will be doing another liver flush this weekend (my fourth).

  Between my first and second flush we took a family vacation and I may have over indulged and when I returned home my gallbladder and stomach were so angry with me any time I ate that I had to switch to a vegan diet. That has helped reduce the bloating and pain I feel with almost every meal. I have talked to a surgeon who said that gallbladder's don't heal and that it would eventually kill me if I didn't have it removed. Doom and gloom I know. But I want to keep it! I've read horror stories of what it's like not having one and only a small percentage of people who've had theirs removed never experienced symptoms. Basically they could eat whatever they wanted without recurring pain.

Favorite Vegan meal. Jackfruit BBQ fajitas with tofu sour cream and avocado topping. 

    Levi has decided to venture into some health activities of his own with Oil Pulling. Every morning before he eats anything he takes a mouthful of coconut oil and swishes it around in his mouth for 10 minutes and then spits it out outside (do not spit down the sink and do not swallow) then gargles with salt water and brushes and flosses his teeth.  Essentiality the oil is supposed to pull toxins from the mouth and body, break down plaque and whiten the teeth. Levi's teeth have become whiter and the plaque on his teeth break off when he is really faithful and does the oil pulling every day. He can't wait till his next dentist appointment to show off his teeth!! I  tried the oil pulling once and it wasn't that bad. I should probably do it more often, but I have never struggled with plaque build up like Levi has. 

  We all have our struggles. We have imperfect human bodies that struggle with sin nature daily. I can't wait to have my heavenly body. I struggle with anger, disappointment and fear on a daily basis trying to find the right diet for me. I haven't stopped researching or asking questions about how I can heal. I've spent a small fortune on foods, herbs and pills to help me out and nothing seems to stick for very long before I have to change it all again. I need Jesus' healing power in my life each day. I need to know I'm loved and valued. I need to know that this pain is temporary. I need to believe each day that healing is coming my way! : ) 


He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3









   

No comments:

Post a Comment